Yangon is a great destination for golf lovers and has many golf courses, playing host to the annual Myanmar Open Golf Tournament. Special golf tour packages are available.
Pan Hlaing Golf Club
The Pan Hlaing Golf Club was designed by Gary Player and the 650-acre course is situated between the Hlaing & Pun Haling Rivers.
- Opening Hours: 06:00 to 08:00; 10:30 to 15:30
- Location: Pan Hlaing Golf Estate, Hlaing Tharyar Township (between the Hlaing River & Pun Haling River)
Yangon Golf Club
Established in 1909 during British occupation, Yangon Golf Club is an 18-hole course of 7010 yard (men's tees). Water hazards, blind shots, tricky greens, birdies, the course offers a wide range of games to afficionados.
- Location: Kha Yae Pin Street, Dayin Gone, Insein Township
- Tel: 635563, 635617, 09-73254835
Royal Mingalardon Golf Course
An 18-hole international standard golf course located in Mingalardon Garden City. Royal Mingalardon Golf offers first class facilities: club house restaurant, pro shop spa/massage and beauty salon. The course itself is a par - 72, 7,000 plus yard championship golf course with water features, strategic bunkering and beautiful landscapes.
- Opening Hours: Every Tuesday to Sunday (06:00 - 18:00)
- Location: No.3 Highway Road, No.1 Mingalardon Garden City
- Tel: 01- 639445, 639446, 639447