Travel and Local Information Guide
Yangon is truly a beautiful city. While it can be visited at any time of the year, people who are interested in going should plan for a trip after the monsoon season. This is because the sights and attractions of Yangon will be better enjoyed without heavy rain or scorching heat.
As the largest city in Myanmar, Yangon also serves as the country's spiritual centre and is where a lot of the country’s sacred pagodas and temples can be found. Spirituality is very important to the people of Myanmar, and they treat their elders and monks with utmost respect. Before going to Yangon, a tourist must be familiar with what is considered appropriate and inappropriate behaviour, especially when it comes to dealing with matters of religion and culture.
Yangon provides its visitors more than enough options in terms of transportation. The most popular means of getting around the city is by taxi.Read More
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Night Safari Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour with Chiang Dao Cave Visit
- 2-Day Chiang Dao Trek
- 2-Day Mountain Biking Adventure in Chiang Dao
- Overnight Segway Ride & Ziplline Tour
- White Water Rafting Adventure