Travel and Local Information Guide
Myanmar has a tropical climate with seasonal changes dictated by the monsoon winds, typical of much of Southeast Asia. The country's dry northeast monsoon season runs from November to April, while the southwest monsoon arrives in May or June, bringing with it rain and high humidity through to the end of October. The days remain warm throughout the year, with average temperatures ranging from 22°C to 27°C.
March to May is the hottest time of year in Myanmar and best avoided unless you enjoy sweltering intensely. Some relief is found in the Shan state region, which is a bit cooler during these hot-season months.
The best time to visit Myanmar is from December to February, when the days are typically dry and relatively cool. Myanmar's main centres are possible to visit during the rainy months but more remote areas can become impassable in the mud, and there is some risk of being caught in a violent storm or cyclone, especially in Myanmar's exposed delta area.Read More
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Night Safari Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour with Chiang Dao Cave Visit
- 2-Day Chiang Dao Trek
- 2-Day Mountain Biking Adventure in Chiang Dao
- Overnight Segway Ride & Ziplline Tour
- White Water Rafting Adventure