Passport & Visas for Myanmar
Tourist Visa requirements : two application forms, original passport and three passport-size photos. Validity one month. Cost US$20. Processing time two working days. Regulations are now relaxed for tourists arriving by air in Yangon.
Completed immigration and customs declaration forms issued during the flight must be submitted on arrival. All foreign currency in excess of US$ 2,000.-, plus jewellery, cameras etc. must be recorded on the customs form and may be checked on departure. No Myanmar currency may be imported or exported.
Duty free allowance is 200 cigarettes and one litre of wine or spirit. Note that export of antiques, Buddha images and gems without official dealer's receipt, is strictly prohibited. Baggage may be X-rayed or inspected before departure. Mobile phones of any type will be impounded and released on departure.Read More
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Night Safari Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour with Chiang Dao Cave Visit
- 2-Day Chiang Dao Trek
- 2-Day Mountain Biking Adventure in Chiang Dao
- Overnight Segway Ride & Ziplline Tour
- White Water Rafting Adventure