Ngapali Map and Area of Ngapali
Beach-loving tourists are bound to fall in love with Ngapali, the most beautiful among all of Myanmar's beaches. Found in the country's Rakhaing State, it stretches out onto the Bay of Bengal. People who have visited Ngapali Beach can attest that it is a stunner, thanks to its pristine white sand, palm trees and turquoise seas. The beach is best enjoyed by going on boat trips offered by locals, and these trips come with fishing and snorkelling gear. Visitors may also opt to just lounge by the water or watch fishermen in the nearby village get their day's catch.
Another great thing about Ngapali Beach is its seafood. This is where one can have the taste of the most scrumptious seafood. The best part is that, not only is it delicious, it is also quite cheap. Here, one can feast on fresh fish, tiger prawns, squid and lobsters in the roadside shacks without breaking the bank.
Right now, Ngapali Beach is still not crowded and seemingly undiscovered. There are not a lot of resorts and establishments in the area, but that might change soon. It is best to see the beach in its idyllic state before commercialization kicks in.
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Night Safari Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour with Chiang Dao Cave Visit
- 2-Day Chiang Dao Trek
- 2-Day Mountain Biking Adventure in Chiang Dao
- Overnight Segway Ride & Ziplline Tour
- White Water Rafting Adventure