Not many people are keen to visit Myanmar. The country, which had been under the rule of a military junta for decades, still suffers from the consequences of the initial travel boycott in 1996. This is unfortunate, mostly because the lack of tourists is not only a loss for the country; it is a loss for the people who never visit.
Myanmar is distinctly beautiful, and is made more captivating by the fact that it remains undiscovered by many. The country is rich in nature with mountains, beaches, jungles and the like. Meanwhile, those looking for a spiritual vacation will be fascinated by the many pagodas and monasteries that are found across the country.
Myanmar is one of those countries that should not be read about in books; it should be experienced firsthand. One should see the beauty of Bagan and its ancient structures, and idyllic Inle Lake with its aquatic gardens and stilted houses. Of course, no one should miss the wonders of Yangon and Mandalay.Read More
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Night Safari Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour with Chiang Dao Cave Visit
- 2-Day Chiang Dao Trek
- 2-Day Mountain Biking Adventure in Chiang Dao
- Overnight Segway Ride & Ziplline Tour
- White Water Rafting Adventure
Map of Myanmar