Where and What to Eat in Myanmar
Main dishes such as fish, chicken and pork are usually served with vegetables mixed with onion, peppers, ginger and garlic, and are usually hot and spicy.
Rice or noodles act as a base and are often complemented with curried dishes and raw vegetable salad.
To enhance flavour, a fermented shrimp paste known as ngapi is added to most meals. Local dishes include the spicy rice salad, lethok son; a fish soup with noodles called mohinga; and oh-no khauk swe, a blend of noodles, chicken and coconut milk.Read More
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Night Safari Tour
- Mountain Bike Tour with Chiang Dao Cave Visit
- 2-Day Chiang Dao Trek
- 2-Day Mountain Biking Adventure in Chiang Dao
- Overnight Segway Ride & Ziplline Tour
- White Water Rafting Adventure